Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ALMOSTFREE4LIFE
Level 7

Help Old roommate had Ruku But I’m having a hard time setting it up I created my own account

Jump to solution

All I see is the Ryukyu screen with advertisements but it won’t give me a code how do I get activated everything is still in place I’ve got the remote and it’s plugged into the wall and to the TV I was told I could still use it but I created my own account

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Help Old roommate had Ruku But I’m having a hard time setting it up I created my own account

Jump to solution

You'll have to do a factory reset to switch accounts on a roku, no other way. Either go into the settings> system> scroll down to Factory reset> follow prompts 

Or find reset button or pinhole on the roku itself, with it powered depress it for over 30 seconds no matter what is on screen. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Help Old roommate had Ruku But I’m having a hard time setting it up I created my own account

Jump to solution

You'll have to do a factory reset to switch accounts on a roku, no other way. Either go into the settings> system> scroll down to Factory reset> follow prompts 

Or find reset button or pinhole on the roku itself, with it powered depress it for over 30 seconds no matter what is on screen. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos