Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Help Account Hacked

My account was hacked. The people wiped all my boxes. Can’t get any help from Roku. Any ideas how to get help? Roku is a was of time.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Help

@Jackmoff 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

I would like to look further into this issue for you. Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Help Account Hacked

@Jackmoff

Did you get this resolved? I'm in the same boat, and customer support was no help at all. They just told me to create a new account. My concern is the saved payment information, that someone else now has access to.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I’m on the same situation with account I had to cancel  my Visa card  and no answer from Roku 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@73 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing?

If you need assistance with account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos