Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colocmp
Reel Rookie

Re: HedexTv app dissappeared from Roku device and TV

yep all of the above .. HEDEX was the only way after ROKU took them off  the ROKU menu 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@colocmp 

What about Klowd TV? Have you tried that app?

It works! How about that! Maybe all your Roku Conspiracy!!1!!! nonsense is nonsense. Maybe get the facts before you make baseless accusations.

Oh, has it ever occurred to you that Hedex TV might be in the midst of a war right now. You do know where it's located, right? Where it's based out of? And what's going on with its neighbors? Apparently not. It's located in this little area of the world that's been in the news a lot lately.

Have you tried going to the Hedex TV Website? Notice the trouble you're having accessing it? You think Roku is causing that? How about that sometimes folks in the midst of a war may have trouble keeping their Websites and steaming services running. Maybe they're focusing on other things at the moment.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Psilobite
Roku Guru

Roku removed all apps loaded via code, RT, HedexTV, et all, so I have to wonder how long before Klowd TV, Odysee, and other channels start disappearing as well. If Roku has become the platform of censorship maybe it's finally time to move on.

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@Psilobite wrote:

Roku removed all apps loaded via code, RT, HedexTV, et all, so I have to wonder how long before Klowd TV, Odysee, and other channels start disappearing as well. If Roku has become the platform of censorship maybe it's finally time to move on.

Well, you don't have to wonder, but we see you have chosen to. That's totally on you.

You're aware that Hedex TV's Facebook and Twitter haven't been updated in a couple of months, and their Website is down. Of course, they're located next to Ukraine, so they're probably focusing on other things anyway. But you're choosing to blame it on Roku? Huh.

DBDukes

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Psilobite
Roku Guru

If the channel disappeared from the guide, it means Roku removed it.

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@Psilobite 

Yes. I have no information regarding those details, and Roku traditionally refers questions about apps to the developer. 

If a service stops serving content, it’s normal for Roku to remove a non-functioning app. The Hedex TV Facebook page and Twitter feed haven’t been updated in two months, and the Hedex TV Website is down. But you’re mad at Roku?

DBDukes

0 Kudos
Yourmama

Same. The Communist CIA pea doh files working at Roku nuked anything that breaks ther weak mind control on the masses. We are waking up faster then they can stop it. Soon the CABAL will fall.

0 Kudos
Yourmama

Hedextv was removed from all my devices without my consent. I still watch infowars not because I need to find the truth but because I support the truth. I won't give one penny to Roku. They can not stop this awakening soon everyone in the CIA and working for tech censorship will be executed for crimes against children we know who they are we know where they live and the list is only getting bigger. 

0 Kudos
Ailora

Also after roku censored Hedex I was able to watch Infowars on Odysee for a few weeks and now it won’t load either! I’m about to dump all roku products and try a Firestick. 

0 Kudos
Psilobite
Roku Guru

What do you mean won't load? Odysee?

Odysee is working for me on Roku at the time of this posting.