Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Have to pay shipping charges to return a new but nonworking Roku device

Seems unfair that I have to pay shipping charges to return a brand new Roku Express that doesn't work.  I'll never buy direct from Roku again.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Returns

Where can you go about returning an item?  I recently purchased a smart Soundbar intending to use it with a Roku TV.  Because of it's design, it doesn't have an ir repeater, it is required to take up the ARC HDMI port, it duplicates all of the functionality of the TV's built in Roku and in some ways interferes with it, I really can't use it.  There is no information or links or anything else pointing you to how to return anything on this sight.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Have to pay shipping charges to return a new but nonworking Roku device

@Edd1ed0g @ZOMBIEHORDE 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you purchased a Roku device directly from www.roku.com, you get free return shipping within the first 30 days. Please feel free to reach out to our support team directly for more help managing your order here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos