Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AZ2
Level 7

Had free trial subscription and got charged?

Jump to solution

Ive trying to contact these ppl for days,I still don't know if they will refund a subscription that I only watched for two days and the first seven was free

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund my money

Jump to solution

@AZ2 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Did you recently subscribe to a free trial on a channel? Did you cancel the subscription before the end of the trial to ensure you would not be charged? We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

If you need further assistance with your issue, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AZ2
Level 7

Why can't u talk to a real person from this company

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@AZ2 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Did you recently subscribe to a free trial on a channel? Did you cancel the subscription before the end of the trial to ensure you would not be charged? We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

If you need further assistance with your issue, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Edwill
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

I am currently having the same issue and you all need to respond to our email. I am really frustrated at this point and this has been going on for 3 days now. My "free trial" ends on Friday and I want this wrapped up before then!!!! SUPPORT REQUEST(3744390)

0 Kudos
Edwill
Level 7

Re: Had free trial subscription and got charged?

Jump to solution

@AZ2 Did they resolve your issue? I have currently been dealing with this nightmare since I checked my account Monday.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Edwill 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
dorthydianeb
Level 7

Jump to solution

I purchased hulu  not roko  and now i am being charged 8.99 plus 5.99 the 8.99 charge is not approved credit that amount

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@dorthydianeb 

Thanks for the post.

Do you have any other active subscriptions on your Roku account? Did you sign up for any free trials recently? We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see what active subscriptions you have on your Roku account.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos