Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laycieeee
Level 7

Hacked

My account was hacked and a charge was made to my bank account. And guess what they are doing? Absolutely nothing. They said “all charges are non-refundable” but I was hacked, I didn’t approve the charge, the money was STOLEN, and they still refuse. So off to the bank I go to dispute the charge. Thanks for nothing, Irene with Billing Tech Support. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hacked

@laycieeee 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
laycieeee
Level 7

Re: Hacked

That’s what I did and they didn’t help me. They just said the would send an email to another team for review and if they denied my refund I had to go to my bank and dispute it. I shouldn’t have to do that in the first place. Policies need to be in place for when someone is hacked for automatic refunds.