Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GG9

HBOMax subscription lost during device relink

I relinked my Roku device to my account due to unautheniced device error. During the relinking process my HBOMax managed subscription was deleted from my Roku account.

I am unable to recover the subscription from the HBOMax account as Roku contains no record of the purchase.

What can I do to restore managed subscriptions to my Roku account?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: HBOMax subscription lost during device relink

Is it possible you have more than one Roku account?  If you have more than one Roku device you might want to check the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About on each one.

If that's not it then we'll have to get someone's attention at Roku to look into it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: HBOMax subscription lost during device relink

Hi @GG9, thanks for the post! We see that your subscription doesn't appear after linking your account to your device. We see how concerning this can be, so let's look into this.

As @renojim stated, it's possible that you created a second account while trying to configure your original one. 

When you log in to https://my.roku.com/index, your subscriptions will appear there.

If you would like us to take a closer look at your account, please feel free to send us a PM. We're happy to help.

0 Kudos