Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Globe Telecom device?

Jump to solution

I got my Roku from Globe Telecom 2 days ago and I can only see 97 channels. How can I add more channels to my Roku? I only have Home, Settings, and  Streaming Channels, only these three.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku very limited channels

Jump to solution

@Jcmke  Thanks for reaching out! Roku-powered devices sold by 3rd party TV/internet providers are managed entirely by each provider directly, including all channel availability and device support. For more help or any questions about your device, you'll want to contact that provider. You can reach Globe Telecom support here: https://www.globe.com.ph/contact-us.html

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

It's possible that is a customized Roku that will only work with channels offered by Globe Telecom.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution
Globe Telecom is in the Philippines. Each channel determines in which areas it will be offered and supported. Most are limited by their agreements with the owners of the content they provide.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@Jcmke  Thanks for reaching out! Roku-powered devices sold by 3rd party TV/internet providers are managed entirely by each provider directly, including all channel availability and device support. For more help or any questions about your device, you'll want to contact that provider. You can reach Globe Telecom support here: https://www.globe.com.ph/contact-us.html

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos