Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Getting charged on cancelled account

Jump to solution

Hello! I cancelled my Starz account on March 10,2020. This morning I got charged 8.99 because of a Roku Starz account. I have been in contact with Starz, they said I needed to contact Roku because of it being a third party. Anyway, I am trying to navigate cancelling my subscription through Roku and it's saying to sign into an account, but I never made an account or signed up with Roku. How am I still getting charged? What do I do if I do not have an email or password to log in? Please help! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Getting charged on cancelled account

Jump to solution

@grs154 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Did you subscribe to Starz through the channel directly or through Roku pay? If you need to cancel or manage your subscription, we recommend logging into your Roku account on my.roku.com and clicking Manage my subscriptions

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@grs154 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Did you subscribe to Starz through the channel directly or through Roku pay? If you need to cancel or manage your subscription, we recommend logging into your Roku account on my.roku.com and clicking Manage my subscriptions

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello. I already did that. I made an account with my Starz app on my phone, which I cancelled March 10. I had tried to log into the starz app on the Roku tv prior to cancelling in the living room and it did not even work. I had to make an account just to get a hold of someone. I keep getting told I have no active accounts or subscriptions, and no charges. Yet, my bank charged me 8.99. Please, can someone just call me so I can get this resolved. This ridiculous charge put an overdraft fee on my account. I cancelled every account to make sure this did not happen. Please get back to me ASAP.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@grs154 

Thanks for the update.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos