Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I subscribed to Fubo TV 7 day free trial through my Ruku account today. I was stop the free subscription and just sign up a package. I can't find anyway of doing that on my account. Also I put in the wrong zip code for my Fubo TV and need to change it to receive my local channels. On the Fubo TV app it says since I signed up through Roku I have to change it through my Roku account. I can't figure out how to do it since I'm not subscribed to to Fubo TV yet and on the free 7 days. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Fubo Tv

Jump to solution

@Ja1121 

Thanks for the post.

In order to manage your subscriptions on your account, log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions to see if you are currently subscribed to the channel.

If you need further assistance, for account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Fubo Tv

Jump to solution

@Ja1121 

Thanks for the post.

In order to manage your subscriptions on your account, log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions to see if you are currently subscribed to the channel.

If you need further assistance, for account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos