Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Fubo Tv Free Trial

Jump to solution

I subscribed to Fubo TV 7 day free trial through my Ruku account today. I was stop the free subscription and just sign up a package. I can't find anyway of doing that on my account. Also I put in the wrong zip code for my Fubo TV and need to change it to receive my local channels. On the Fubo TV app it says since I signed up through Roku I have to change it through my Roku account. I can't figure out how to do it since I'm not subscribed to to Fubo TV yet and on the free 7 days. 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Fubo Tv

Jump to solution

@Ja1121 

Thanks for the post.

In order to manage your subscriptions on your account, log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions to see if you are currently subscribed to the channel.

If you need further assistance, for account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Had free trial subscription and got charged?

Jump to solution

@Dawg8k9 @Andreaj 

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Ja1121 

Thanks for the post.

In order to manage your subscriptions on your account, log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions to see if you are currently subscribed to the channel.

If you need further assistance, for account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi - I ordered the wrong Fubo subscription, I immediately cancelled it.  I now want the other subscription, however there is no way to update this. How can I add this back as the other subscription they offer on their website?

Kerri

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@kerri914 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting Fubo regarding their subscriptions options?

You can reach Fubo here: https://support.fubo.tv/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I signed up for a 7-Day free trial of fubotv and used it for 5 minutes...if even that.  I was immediately charged $79.99 and they will not give me back my money.

I can't even begin to mention how many Roku devices I have purchased for others as gifts and for myself.... so I'm pretty disgusted with Roku right now.

If Roku is not going to honor their 7 Day free trials they need to not offer them.

....Roku falsely promotes these 7 day free trials then they steal your money.

I will not stop until Roku gives me my refund.

Sincerely,

Pissed and Disgusted

Highlighted
Level 7

Fubo 7day free trail

Jump to solution
Good morning, 

I signed up for a free 7 day trail on FUBO TV on Sunday October 4, 2020. As I look on my bank statement I see that I have been charged 86.39 for FUBO Tv effective October 5, 2020. I am reaching out to request that my money is reimbursed to me and that the membership is cancelled. I was not informed that during the 7 day trail, payment would be deducted from my account. Please reach out to me and provide some resolution to this matter. Thanks in advance. 

[personal information removed]
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Dawg8k9 @Andreaj 

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Fubo 7day free trail

Jump to solution

Don't bother, Roku support will not answer you.  From all the emails where people have been ripped off, the government needs to step in!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello,

I had the same thing happen. I clicked "Free Trial" for Fubo because I was trying to get the Chicago Bears game. They didn't have that game on so I cancelled through my Roku immediately within minutes when I wouldn't get the Bears games.  I got charged 79.99 and when I tried calling Fubo after very long waiting times to reach someone they told me that I had ordered a premium package and that it would not be refunded and that the issue was with Roku's billing. I emailed Roku because you can't call anyone right now due to the situation, which I understand.  I explained the issue and they told me that because that package was a premium package that the 79.99 would not be remimbursed. I again emailed back explaining that I never clicked on a premium package only the "Free Trial" and then never used it because it didn't have the game I was looking for so I cancelled it immediately. They again emailed back saying basically the same thing and that it would cancel after the billing cycle but that the 79.99 would not be refunded because it wasn't a "Free Trial" it was a premium package. I then emailed back saying that there was a mistake in their system or that it is a scam because I clicked Free Trial. They then emailed me back saying they would work with Fubo to get me a refund. We will wait to see what happens. 

It is strange that Fubo's stock has gone up so much. It makes me wonder if they are scamming people with this "Free Trial" in hopes people don't take the time to investigate the charges during their "Free Trial" period. I don't have cable so I have always really liked my Roku. It has worked great for me, but this is upsetting to me. I hope it was just a fluke and I hope I receive my refund especially given the fact that I have not used this so called premium package on Fubo and I certainly did not order it. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me. Enough of us get together and we can get this taken care of. They are being extremely deceptive in how this is shown in the options. I saw no statement that the option I chose wasn't eligible for a free trial. If they don't refund my charges I'm claiming this as fraud.

0 Kudos