Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
urocku
Level 9

Freedom of speech

Why is it that anytime someone post something negative about Roku they censor by removing the questions or by removing any kind of reply. Something needs to be done about this company they’re getting too big without having any decent technical support. If they believe in freedom of speech then let’s see how long this reply stays on the board.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
DBDukes
Level 16

Re: Freedom of speech

@urocku wrote:

Why is it that anytime someone post something negative about Roku they censor by removing the questions or by removing any kind of reply. Something needs to be done about this company they’re getting too big without having any decent technical support. If they believe in freedom of speech then let’s see how long this reply stays on the board.

Why is it that anytime some jackass uses a vulgar username and Roku edits it, they complain about freedom of speech? And why is it some people think that freedom of speech applies to other than addressing the government and that it's only the government that cannot stop you?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Maybe people who have never read, much less understood, the Constitution?

If you want to have a Constitutional debate, read it first. Understand it second. And third, find the forum that applies. Posting here shows you've done none of those.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
urocku
Level 9

D.B dukes your wrong the government and Corporations can censor you even if I did have a Vulgar  word as a user name that is still my freedom of speech I am Entitled to my opinion that is part of the freedom of speech if you don’t like it you can go back where you came from apparently you must be a corporate spokes person considering you always attack anything negative about Roku and if you’re not a paid employee you need to prove it?

0 Kudos
urocku
Level 9

Do you even know why people are upset maybe it’s because our identity is being stolen from this company twice that I’ve used my credit card from this Roku store I’ve had charges I did not ask for I can prove that can you not prove it?

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 16

I need to prove nothing to the likes of you.

Go back to where I came from? Son, my ancestors fought against the British in the Revolutionary War. On behalf of my family, you're welcome.

DBDukes
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 16

@urocku wrote:

Do you even know why people are upset maybe it’s because our identity is being stolen from this company twice that I’ve used my credit card from this Roku store I’ve had charges I did not ask for I can prove that can you not prove it?

Never had it happen to me. I've been a Roku user since 2010.

Of course, I know how to keep my data secure. I don't use the same password for multiple services, for instance. I also use one-use or merchant-specific credit card numbers. You can find many resources online for keeping data secure. 

DBDukes
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
0 Kudos
urocku
Level 9

0 Kudos
urocku
Level 9

Funny it’s the only credit card I use is for the Roku store it is secure I work for the federal government and I know **bleep** well how to secure things and how come the links to your website don’t work?

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 16

@urocku wrote:

Funny it’s the only credit card I use is for the Roku store it is secure I work for the federal government and I know **bleep** well how to secure things and how come the links to your website don’t work?

I've read your posts, and your inability to form complete, properly punctuated sentences. And you work for the federal government. And people wonder why people like me don't trust the government.

DBDukes
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
0 Kudos
urocku
Level 9

I’m not your son I’d be too ashamed to be your son by the way I am  older than you I’m pretty sure

0 Kudos