Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ohcheap1
Level 7

Free shipping not appearing on bill?

Hi and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!  I am interested in taking advantage of the $49 Roku Ultra but in the advertisement it says "purchase of all players comes with free shipping" but during check out it is charging me? Is there a code I should be entering? I really dont want to miss out on this. Please respond with how I can get free shipping.

Thank You!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Goucherboy
Level 7

Re: Free shipping not appearing on bill?

Same thing happened to me. I went ahead and ordered anyway. Didn't want to miss out on the offer. I will contact customer support after the player arrives. It does state "while supplies last".

0 Kudos
Jodi2
Level 7

I just had the same problem but I can't find phone number for Roku support.
0 Kudos
Jcvp
Level 7

I had the same issue and cannot find any phone number
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jcvp @ohcheap1 @Jodi2 @Goucherboy 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Goucherboy
Level 7

Got an email from Roku that said the shipping charge would be refunded. Was charged by mistake.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Goucherboy 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos