Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Free HDMI Extender - problem requesting an extender

@LMC  Thanks for reaching out. Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, the model and serial number of your Roku device, and include the order number if available. I will connect you with our support team for more assistance, and help pass along the feedback. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Level 7

Hi, I purchased two roku sticks. One TV the HDMI installation went just fine. But my other TV        I could not plug in the HDMI cable because it is just two tight a fit. My neighbor said that his Roku came with a more flexable chord which allowed him to plug into his TV.

Could you please help with this? I cant use your product if  I cant plug it in.

The serial number of my roku stick is CT394DOO8O41

My name is Paul

My email address is [content removed]

My phone number is [content removed]

@RokuTannerD wrote:

@LMC  Thanks for reaching out. Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, the model and serial number of your Roku device, and include the order number if available. I will connect you with our support team for more assistance, and help pass along the feedback. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

@PI Thanks for the note here! For Roku Streaming Stick models, we offer a free HDMI extender that can help you connect your device to your TV when it may not fit correctly. You can submit a request for one here: https://my.roku.com/hdmi

Note: These are currently backordered and will not be available to ship for a couple weeks from now. If you need one sooner, we'd recommend checking with another online retailer for an alternate HDMI extender. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi Danny,

With a 3420X, there no SN. Can I get a free HDMI Extender?

Thanks,

Fayrae

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Fayrae 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the 3420 Streaming Stick device is no longer supported.

However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos