Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Free HDMI Cable Site Issue

Jump to solution

The 3400 is the MHL stick.  It's doubtful it will work on a new TV as MHL never took off and probably isn't supported on any recent TV.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you!  I've researched that and see what you mean now.  No luck finding an adaptor for HDMI to MHL, either.  Only for connecting HDMI to cell phone MHL.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

roku free hdmi extender site down.???

Jump to solution

Hi, im from canada but i cant put my province in the sign up sheet for the free extender. It only show states in US. I cant even put my postal code. How can i fix this?? I just want to order so i can start setting my stick in the tv. Really bad site experience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: roku free hdmi extender site down.???

Jump to solution

Just a thought, but if they only list US states they may only offer the extender there. Personally, I bought a longer cable myself (their extender is quite short, maybe a foot) to provide more options for the Roku placement when I traveled. The hotel TV doesn't always have power available directly behind the TV, so I have a 6' HDMI cable to allow for better placement. It also gets it away that much further from any potential interference from the TV itself, and can assist getting a better WiFi signal. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having an issue trying to request an HDMI extender cable.  The site is looking for some Required input between City and State, but doesn't say what input is needed.  Can you please help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: roku free hdmi extender site down.???

Jump to solution

^^^ What he said +1

It's just an HDMI extension cable with an HDMI male plug at one end and an HDMI female socket at the other end.  The one from Roku is only 3 or 4 inches long.   I have an equipment cabinet on the other side of the wall behind my living room tv, and run a 5 foot HDMI extension through the wall to connect my Roku Stick+.   You can probably find a suitable cable locally.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Robert10 

Thanks for the note.

I have informed the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny 

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
0 Kudos