Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Forgot password and don’t have access to my email used when I first set up my previous roku

I do not have access to my university email any more and that is what I used to set up my account. I don’t remember my password so I can’t reset it without that email. Help.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Forgot password and don’t have access to my email used when I first set up my previous roku

Tomorrow the Roku forum moderators will be online, and they can attempt to assist you. You could also send a private message (PM) to either @RokuTannerD or @RokuDanny-R with your personal information. Please don't post anything personal, like email addresses, name or address, here on the forum.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Forgot password and don’t have access to my email used when I first set up my previous roku

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your old Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

[personal information removed] Acct#72105254 HELP DAN FORGOT PASSWORD

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@KR1 

Thanks for the note.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator