Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

For some reason I got an email saying my credit card is going to expire soon.

Jump to solution

Hi just today I got an email saying my credit card is going to expire by the end of the month. But when I checked my credit/debit card on my Roku account the expiration date says July 7th of 2023. Whats going on here?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Iona-D
Level 10

Re: For some reason I got an email saying my credit card is going to expire soon.

Jump to solution

I got the same email message last month for my own account.  I checked directly with my bank and everything was fine with the particular card I used.  So I simply ignored it for now.  I have experienced no other problems in this regard so far.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: For some reason I got an email saying my credit card is going to expire soon.

Jump to solution

I think I figured it out I think its a glitch with my email client on my Android phone (K9Mail) because when I tried checking in my other email client on my desktop (Thunderbird) the email says its from July 1st but on my phone it says its from today (the 25th of September) and I know this must be bug because stared/bookmarked the email on my phone and when looked for stared/bookmarked Roku emails on my Thunderbird it says July 1st for this email about my credit/debit card. Sorry for the bother I thought at first this might be some sort of phishing attempt. But I guess I have nothing to worry about.Smiley Happy

Iona-D
Level 10

Jump to solution

I got the same email message last month for my own account.  I checked directly with my bank and everything was fine with the particular card I used.  So I simply ignored it for now.  I have experienced no other problems in this regard so far.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos