Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markc77
Level 7

Find out what email address is linked to my device

How do I find out what email address is linked to my roku device?

I've had the account for years and forgotten what email addy I used,I wanted to add Discovery+ but can't sign in to add the channel.

I've gone to settings>system>about but where the email addy should be it says Now Account-Not Available.

I'm tempted to just cancel the whole lot and get a new device but thought I'd ask first.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
andyross
Level 16

Re: Find out what email address is linked to my device

You don't have to replace it. At worst, you would just need to do a factory reset and then link it to a new account.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Markc77 

Thanks for the post.

If you have forgotten your Roku account email address, we would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: How do I access my Roku® account if I forgot my email address or password?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Is this a NOW TV box powered by Roku?  If so, you won't be able to link it to a Roku account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Markc77 wrote:

How do I find out what email address is linked to my roku device?

I've had the account for years and forgotten what email addy I used,I wanted to add Discovery+ but can't sign in to add the channel.

I've gone to settings>system>about but where the email addy should be it says Now Account-Not Available.

I'm tempted to just cancel the whole lot and get a new device but thought I'd ask first.

It says "Now Account?" Is this a Roku device? Or is it a Now TV device powered by Roku?

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos