Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gs0543up
Level 7

Fictitious, unknown charge. How do you get support ????

Jump to solution

Fictitious, unknown charge. No way to contact anyone to inquire or correct charge. How do you get support ????  I called today to stop payment on my credit card.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Fictitious, unknown charge. How do you get support ????

Jump to solution

Hi @gs0543up

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
HDMIGuy
Level 11

Jump to solution

Did you login to your Roku account and check purchases and subscriptions?  If it is not there the charge is not from Roku.  If the charge is from Roku call 816-272-8106

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @gs0543up

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos