Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Fandango Now purchase is not coming through

Jump to solution

I purchased a movie through my roku TV from fandangonow and it has been charged to me but has not shown up in my library to watch it. Called fandango they told me to contact roku can I get a refund or my movie. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: purchase is not coming through

Jump to solution

same issue here, and I've ordered dozens of movies this way over the last couple years without incident.

You have to send a screenshot of your email receipt from Roku to Fandango (help@mgo.com) for help granting access to the movie to your account

Even then it took a rather ridiculous amount of time to fix for a $6 purchase.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Exact same thing here.  It’s been over 24hours.  And Fandango even gave me the wrong number for Roku.  

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am also having that problem. I have a receipt from Roku for the purchase but it’s not showing up in Fandango. I talked with them yesterday and they said it’s not in my movie library. They said Roku is the problem. Anyone figure this out since Roku has no way of contacting?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Exact same issue here -- first ever movie purchase,too, so not super-impressed by the experience, needless to say. Fandango says for future reference to make purchases directly through them and not Roku. And it doesn't look like Roku is monitoring activity at this forum, either.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

same issue here, and I've ordered dozens of movies this way over the last couple years without incident.

You have to send a screenshot of your email receipt from Roku to Fandango (help@mgo.com) for help granting access to the movie to your account

Even then it took a rather ridiculous amount of time to fix for a $6 purchase.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Fandango Now purchase is not coming through

Jump to solution

I am having the same exact issue. I rented the hunt. Please help. Its 20.00 I wanna watch it!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Fandango My TV library and My Movie library not working

Jump to solution

I have the same issue but only the two new movies I purchased yesterday. what's going on with this? I have restarted ,powered down overnight etc. Now I am concerned purchasing any additional movies until this is repaired.....Thanks

0 Kudos