Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Roku Classic upgrade

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, 

If anyone needs additional help with an order issue, please try visiting https://support.roku.com/contactus , select 'questions about my account or billing', then 'managing your order' to get additional assistance from our support team. This is the best way to follow up on the status of your order and get more information, if available. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
BW2
Level 7

Re: Express Discount offered VA Premier

Jump to solution

Tanner, account is linked to [content removed]. that is the email the offer came to. all i see are the remotes, sd cards and wireless speakers....

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Allan63
Level 7

Re: Express+ discount offer

Jump to solution

I attempted to order this upgrade and got a message on checkout that my address that I have had for 40+ years could not be found.  I attempted to find out what was wrong and then could not get back to the order.  Today I checked and the offer was not there any longer.  What now?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Express+ discount offer

Jump to solution

@BW2 @Allan63 

If you are not seeing your offer or need additional help with an order issue, please visit https://support.roku.com/contactus , select 'questions about my account or billing', then 'managing your order' to contact our support team. This is the best way to follow up on the status of your order and get more information, if available. 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to send me a private message. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
CMB83
Level 7

Re: Recent email from Roku about upgrading one of my Roku players

Jump to solution

I too got this email. (It's not a scam). But I wrote back and asked for a discount on all 3 of my needed upgrades. Took me ONE MONTH of back and forth emails solving nothing. Terrible customer service! Finally got discount codes. They didn't work! 

Long story short. 

Last email said it was too late for duscount. And discount wasn't good for express model.!

Outrageous, terrible customer service.

Going to amazon firestick. Just out of principal.

0 Kudos