Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
zbetten
Level 7

Re: How does one actually get in touch with Roku customer support?

Jump to solution

I too have been trying to get in touch with customer service regarding this upgrade and question on my order.  Want to cancel an existing order and receive the upgrade instead but can’t seem to do it in my Orders page as no option is given for cancelling or replacing.  I don’t want to pay $50 for a device I don’t really need as I only have an HD tv so would prefer the Express+.  Can someone help me.  I too sent an email to customer support@roku.com but no response.

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@jef1 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll have a member of our Support team take a look and help get this straightened out for you.

Thanks,
Danny

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tangledyarns
Level 7

Email with offer to upgrade from a no longer supported ROKU device PLUS more shopping

Jump to solution

I received the same email that my old faithful ROKU has gone the way of the dinosaurs and needs replaced. SO, I have several questions: Let's see if all of them can get answered.

1) Roku suggests I get the Roku Express + in the email. But when I click the link, it adds the Roku Express in my cart with the special pricing. Why don't I get what they teased me with? The Roku Express + would be what I want and at the price point I want.

2) My 1 year old Samsung SMART TV was just outdated thanks to the Disney+ that just went live. So I can either buy a new tv, a fire stick or another ROKU and hook it up. Since I am already trying to purchase another ROKU, I might as well add another to my cart. BUT IT WON'T LET ME. The cart will only allow me to add the email special. When I then go shopping further, it dumps my cart and starts over. If I start shopping first, it won't allow me to get the email special.

3) Certainly, Roku wants me to buy more than ONE product. 

So in a nutshell, I want the ROKU product the email says I should get, and I want another ROKU product that will support a SAMSUNG SMARTTV and DISNEY+.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
qzztv3
Level 7

Re: Exclusive offer of new Roku Express+

Jump to solution

"However, this Roku player will no longer receive new features, updates to existing channels, or support for new channels like Apple TV and support for the Apple TV+* premium streaming service. You may also potentially lose existing channels if our partners decide to update their channel in the future."

Where in the 'fine print' does it say you HAVE to buy a subscription to Apple+?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DavidG14
Level 7

Re: Recent email from Roku about upgrading one of my Roku players

Jump to solution

mine are Roku 2. Not sure about others

0 Kudos
Highlighted
qzztv3
Level 7

Re: Recent email from Roku about upgrading one of my Roku players

Jump to solution

Mine too - I have an old Roku 2 HD and got the upgrade email.

Bob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
woakdu
Level 7

Express+ discount offer credit cahrd change but not shipped

Jump to solution

I got the email to upgrade my roku player and foolishly ordered  the upgrade. My credit card was changed but no order has been shipped . How long does it take Roku to fulfill the order. Roku has no way of contacting customer service by phone. When you call the Roku number associated with the credit card charge you are instructed to go to go.roku.com. The web page just says "OK" if you do this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@zbetten 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll have a member of our Support team take a look and help get this straightened out for you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
mmm88
Level 7

Re: Express+ discount offer

Jump to solution

I did my own digging and discovered the model number. Hope this helps.

Roku Express+ HD 1080p Ditital Streaming Media Player, 3910RW

0 Kudos
Highlighted
88inch
Level 7

Re: Express+ discount offer

Jump to solution

Roku Express+ (2018)

3910 R W

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RJU1
Level 7

Jump to solution

I ordered a Roku+, but you had my old address.

[personal information removed]

order#800074314

old address was in NJ;

correct address (which I think I finally changed): 6457 Ninth View, Fayetteville, PA 17222

R Ursillo

0 Kudos