Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ktger
Level 7

Recent email from Roku about upgrading one of my Roku players

Jump to solution

Received an email telling me I needed to upgrade one of my Roku players. However, I don't know which player the email is referring to. I have checked the website but it is not helpful. Can someone please tell me which player is no longer going to be updated and should be replaced? Thanks.

[post merged into already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
LongTerm
Level 7

Re: Recent email from Roku about upgrading one of my Roku players

Jump to solution

At the bottom of the email I received it states this 'For owners of Roku 2 (3000X, 3050X, 3100X).' I own six Roku and five of them are Roku 2 generation. This is the second time I had to update old units (replaced two at that time). Maybe time to look at Apple products?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CustForYears
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a Roku 2 and received an offer for upgrading to a Roku Express for $15.00.  And, (are you ready?) THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ct43
Level 8

Re: Updates for oldet models

Jump to solution

trying to find out.....I was afraid to click on the link on the email I got because of scammers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Katie
Level 7

Will Roku SE be affected by update

Jump to solution

We have 2 Roku's. One is the model Se and the other is Roku 2. We received the email stated that we have the older version which will not be supported. Are both Roku's affected? The upgrade offer for the Roku express is limited to one.Thank you.

[post merged into already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ss2beagles
Level 7

Jump to solution

I got the same e mail and came here to see if anyone knows of its true

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ct43
Level 8

Jump to solution

You can log into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com/upgrade/ to redeem any available offer you may have. I just did it...In the community I clicked on a post and support had answered them with this.

It worked for me

Highlighted
BMWBob
Level 7

Jump to solution

I got my email a day ago and I was able to order 1 and I deeded 2. So I tried to order again and the site would not offer me that option anymore. Not very user friendly. I guess you only get 1 at the discount any more are regular price.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Picknrose
Level 7

Email from Roku

Jump to solution

I got an email from roku stating my roku is old and will no longer get updates. They want me to upgrade my roku and have made a discounted offer. How do I know if this is real and not a scam to get my credit card number

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
zbetten
Level 7

Express Discount offered VA Premier

Jump to solution

When i received the e-mail about my old Roku being discontinued and that i was offered an Upgrade to an Express, i went ahead and ordered the Premier only to realize that i could get a discount too.  The Premier is mainly for those with 4K/HDV TVs and i dont intend to purchase a new TV so am womdering how to cancel that order and replace with the Express for less.  My orders page does not have a replace or Return feature as it has not been shipped out yet.  Please Help.

0 Kudos