Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Express+ discount offer

Jump to solution

Hi there,

You can visit https://my.roku.com/upgrade/ to view any available upgrade offers that you may have. No changes or modifications are available for upgrade offers that are presented. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
sethbook
Level 7

Roku Express+ discount for more than one device?

Jump to solution

I got the email today from Roku saying that I will need to replace my older Roku 2 device with the new Roku Express+ device, and they were offering me a half-price discount. However, I have TWO Roku 2 devices that need replacing. I was hoping to get a discount of some kind on the second one. And I am having trouble figuring out how to email a simple question to customer support. 

Seth

0 Kudos
DavidG14
Level 7

Re: Roku Express+ discount for more than one device?

Jump to solution

the offer says one and they responded to me saying something like read the offer

0 Kudos
DavidG14
Level 7

Jump to solution

will my old rokus still be able to work for YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime or do I need to replace both of them?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@DavidG14 You'll want to contact each channel provider directly to inquire about whether or not their channel will be supported on your model of Roku device. In general though, channels may not continue to support devices that no longer receive software updates. Each channel provider can help answer your questions directly. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
bevjimenez
Level 7

I have not received any email about Roku not updating. How can I get it so I can use link to upgrade for $15,?

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
carry
Level 7

Exclusive offer of new Roku Express+

Jump to solution

My current Roku is outdated as of 11-15-19.  You offered me a new Roku Express+ for just $15.00.  I read the fine print below and it said I have to buy a subscription to Apple TV+, also.  Is that correct?.

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
BrokenEye
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD wrote:

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note!

The 2018 model Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900/3910) does not come with a Roku voice remote. You can either use the free Roku mobile app for voice commands, or you can pick up an accessory Roku voice remote in from our Roku player accessories page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

Hope that helps clarify! 

Thanks,

Tanner

I personally am quite pleased to hear that, even if it's the opposite of what the OP wanted. One less checkmark in the "cons" column for me on that upgrade offer.

0 Kudos
Milo1
Level 7

Updates for oldet models

Jump to solution

Hey what's up I have heard that if your Roku model mine being a 4 doesn't get new channels we will get a coupon for a new Roku Express for $15 dollars is that true? Thank you.

[post merged into already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ktger
Level 7

Recent email from Roku about upgrading one of my Roku players

Jump to solution

Received an email telling me I needed to upgrade one of my Roku players. However, I don't know which player the email is referring to. I have checked the website but it is not helpful. Can someone please tell me which player is no longer going to be updated and should be replaced? Thanks.

[post merged into already existing thread]

0 Kudos