Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Express+ Special Offer Problem

Well good news for me.  The link actually worked this time.  I got charged $15.94 including sales tax.

https://my.roku.com/upgrade/           

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

If the link didn't work for you try logging into your account first like I did. I think the offer is only available for people with old devices only so maybe it detects that when you log in.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I can find the link but everytime I go to make the purchase it comes up with an error message telling me it cannot save my card at this time. It won’t even accept my paypal info, same message appears. Yet my debit card is already linked to the account. I even tried a different debit card and same message. So frustrated right now because I want to take up that $15 offer before it expires. Maybe the site is messed up right now. Hoping for a quick response from my email I just sent. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

YEAH!!! Thank you Roku Customer Service for fixing the issue! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Acard84 

Thanks for the note.

If you are still not able to resolve your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Were you able to keep your old device and still use it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Turn in is not required.  They know through registration that it is eligible for the discount.  My old one is working ok on a second TV.  The new one does run much faster!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm having thr same issue. I tried having the offer emailed to me and it wouldn't apply the $15 price offered. Then I tried to buy it right from my roku home screen and it still trying to charge me $30.  So frustrating and disappointing. No customer support available.  I've tried so many links all leading to dead ends!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jk5 

Thanks for the post.

If you are trying to purchase the promotion offered to you, please make sure to be logged into your Roku account online and check https://my.roku.com/upgrade/.

If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos