Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Special Offer Problem

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue that you are experiencing with obtaining the discount for the device from the offer, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Just got a new email that offered free shipping. Instead of clicking on that link I went back to the old email that offered the Roku Express+ for $15.00 and would you believe they fixed the link and I was able to order the Roku Express + for $16.09 ($15.00 for the player and $1.09 for tax). If anyone still interested you better order fast because they may run out or their website may go back to not allowing you to get it. Be quick!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Was also able to place order using original offer. The 'Done' button never goes away, but I got a confirming order email. The entire problem was unnecessary if customer service was accessible and the website not so poorly designed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yes the same thing happened to me. I'd like my $15.00 credit or another device at $15.00 whatever is easiest. I cannot through on the phone and your ROKU web site does not address this. I love my Roku and I am your biggest cheerleader among my friends and family, but THIS in UNACCEPTABLE

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku advertised on Roku for $15..I ordered 2...got ripped off.

Roku advertised on their channel  store Roku for $15..I ordered 2.. and .got ripped off. They sent ONE and charged me $30. When I recieved a text that  said it shipped I did not scroll down on, where is said it shipped ONE. There was not invoice in the packaging. I would NOT have paid $30.  I know what I ordered and saw. There are similiar posts on this from december of last year. Of course there is not one you can speak to and their cusomter service options online do not have any options that this would fall into. I am very unhappy 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@waughp @pmsing 

Thanks for the information. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

If you have an issue with an already placed order, Thanks for the inquiry. please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

If you are having issues with this process and not able to contact our Support team, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number. I'll be able to pass along the information to our Support team for further assistance.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I found this offer  when on Roku searching for something else, didn't want to stop, so I had it emailed to me.  I pulled it up later with no problem.  The bill said $30 on first line, then discount $15 the final amount was $16 and some change.  I may have just been lucky cause computers and I don't get along.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Express+ Special Offer Problem

Received an offer on my Roku yesterday to upgrade to Roku Express + for only $15.00. I clicked on the email to me. I did receive the email. BUT when I click on the SAVE NOW, it opens a web page, but DOES NOT show the deal ! Did try to do what RokuTannerD said & go to the https://my.roku.com/upgrade/.  It still DOES NOT show. What????!!! What now?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Not sure what the problem maybe but when I click on the link that "livinginthewood" posted I get the offer. You scroll down and the second offer is the Roku Express+. You may want to check your browser. In any case, I ordered mine and it was scheduled to arrive on Saturday but I got it today. Good luck to everyone. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Glad it's working for you CELo Smiley Happy

I tried this on my laptop browser & iPhone browser - it is still linking me to purchase a soundbar or speakers or sub-woofer. Not the Roku Express + as stated in my email !!!!!!!!  The 1st offer is the Roku Smart Soundbar; 2nd offer is the Roku TV™ Wireless Speakers (I don't own a Roku TV!); 3rd offer is the Roku Wireless Subwoofer; 4th & last offer is the Roku TV™ Wireless Speakers. 

0 Kudos