Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Express+ Special Offer Problem

I have an outdated ROKU and received the following promotion to upgrade "Roku Express+ for just $15 — a discount of 50% off the regular retail price."  However, when I follow the links to upgrade the offer is not available.  It tries to charge me the full price of $30.  Anybody have this problem?

28 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Special Offer Problem

Have the identical offer and problem. Contact Support options are not applicable to the problem

Highlighted
Level 8

Geeesh...no live support (they can’t work from home?)no robo text support and no email link for help.  They need to get their act together like other companies have.

Highlighted
Level 7

I have same problem it does not give you a discount code. 

Highlighted
Level 7

SAME ISSUE!!!....Ready to buy my Roku Express + @ $15.00, can't find the offer....scam maybe?

Highlighted
Level 7

Same here, I believe this is clearly a bait and switch deal here. Which is clearly illegal. 

I don't need soundbars, speakers, etc, etc. Only wanted to purchase the item offered.

**** Seems Roku listen to everyone and corrected the problem, and I was able like a few other. Go back into the email and order the offered product at $15.00 ***

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@JoeH1 @RBP @fcar08 @rojas @Nenesees 

Thanks for the note. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Sorry Danny, your help leads to a dead end unless I place an order.  I’m not going to do that because I’ll be charged the $30 full price and have to fight for the $15 discount price.  Ain’t falling for that trap.  

Level 7

I'm running into the same issue. Perhaps we need to look at Fire Sticks. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Danny....your link doesn't have an option to solve the fact that we can't get what is being offered.