Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Email not found, Account charged

Hi, I was charged for a Roku channel that is 14.99 and they keep saying they can’t find any subscriptions or charges for any of the emails I’ve provided them. I’ve given them the emails I used to set up the account and the email that is setup on the TV system. I can see the charges on my Bank statement from Roku. I don’t want to be charged again. Nobody is helping, the only thing that keeps happening is I get sent an automatic email saying “we’ve added an update to your request.” But no one gets back to me. This is very frustrating because I see the charges on my account and no one can help with as to why and taking it off.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Email not found, Account charged

@Chels17_ 

Thanks for the note. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R 
Hi Danny, I’ve already done this. No reply

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have the same $14.99 charge.  Nothing in the manage my subscriptions shows up.  My cc statement says roku but it has been a months long infuriating process.  I sent a certified letter.  No response.  No operators.  Message says situation related.  Lame excuse for ducking cancellations.  I will be talking with Visa tomorrow to try to get to the bottom of this.  Outrageous.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Peeved 

Thanks for the note.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos