Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vonda1969

Due to death of my sister

I need to cancel my sister Roku account due to death of an auto accident. I have no password. Also Roku is billing her account other steaming channels. I would like to talk to someone a person!!! The death took place 3 weeks ago and I can’t get in touch to cancel!!! Please HELP!!- 

vjensen1969@gmail.com

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Due to death of my sister

Hi @Vonda1969, thanks for making us aware of this.

We're sorry to hear about your loss. We understand that these times can be difficult. We're more than glad to assist you with the Roku account.

You will receive a PM from us soon so that we can gather more information. Please be on the lookout for a message from us!

0 Kudos
PatSummers1
Channel Surfer

Re: Due to death of my sister

That kind of stuff just chaps my behind. I one time joined audible and quit in 2 months it was a trial. I guess but Amazon kept charging my card and I had to keep disputing it I called audible and they told me to call the card and I told them they were doing the billing they could call the card and it went around until I just lost the card then the charges ended sorry another rant I may have to go over to the by the way folks I always look for a good form if I want to learn things and I still like to learn a lot if anybody wants to find a really nice I'll use the word homage watch I can direct you if you want to learn about hormone replacement therapy bodybuilding sites out there can tell you a lot if you want to learn about audio video equipment there's beautiful farms out there for that and some that I really can't get into but if you find a good form you find a wealth of knowledge and this one looks good so I want to thank you guys for putting up with me right now I may be gone for a month but I usually come back just to listen and sympathize and gripe surely there's a book title in that LOL everybody have a good weekend

B

0 Kudos
Rescueme

Re: trying to cancel subscription due to a death

My father in law passed away and I have been trying to cancel his Roku account.  I have not been able to sign into his account and I have not been able to speak with a human being.  Any suggestions appreciated.  I have been trying for over a month trying to reach someone by phone and/or online.   Please HELP!. 

0 Kudos