Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHE

Double billing on account

I have been getting double-billed for two of my channel upgrades on two separate cards (HBO and Disney). I finally cancelled payment method and now I have double-billing happening on SAME card.  I was on with customer support forever and they were reportedly looking into and getting back to me in January, but no one has responded. 

This has been occurring since May 2021. Please help

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Double billing on account

@JHE 

Let's first confirm what is happening. Start by going to https://my.roku.com and logging in. Then go to the Manage your subscriptions page. What do you see there?

If no active subscriptions are there, then Roku isn't the one billing you, and it's a fraud situation. If there are active subscriptions there, cancel them immediately, then go to your Payment Method page and remove any payment method on your account.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Double billing on account

@DBDukes , thanks for assisting on this matter, we appreciate you sharing your expertise.

@JHE , we are reaching out to see if you were able to resolve your issue. If you are still needing assistance we would be happy to help.

You can send us a direct message or reply to this message and we can go from there.

#HappyStreaming 

0 Kudos