Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kisayquri

Double billing?! Roku Billing.

I'm having a huge problem with being billed by the channels I signed up with, and then 2 weeks later Roku billing me for the exact same channel and listing it as Roku Channel for HBOmax, curiosity stream, Sundance, and whatever else..... I need help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Double billing?! Roku Billing.

It's possible (and all too easy) to sign up to a service through Roku as well as directly through the provider.  It's also possible to set up multiple Roku accounts if you have multiple Roku devices.  If you have multiple Roku devices check what account they're linked to by navigating to Settings->System->About on each device.  You can view/cancel your Roku subscriptions at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions .

For billing related issues you'll have to go through http://support.roku.com/contactus

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
DBDukes

Also tagging @Jeremiah-Roku 

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Jeremiah-Roku
Retired Moderator

@kisayquri - Hey! Hoping @renojim was able to help solve your issue with double billing. Let us know if you need any more assistance, and we'll be happy to take this to a private message!

Happy Streaming!
Jeremiah-Roku
0 Kudos
leevalerie

Hi my name is Ronald Bramley I just paid $ 24.59 on 3/3/22 for my subscription to Stars, Showtime, Epix channels on Roku, but my services are not working because you're saying my payment method was not successful, but this came out of my bank account

0 Kudos
renojim

@leevalerie, this is just a forum where for the most part users try to help other users.  For billing questions/issues go to https://support.roku.com/contactus

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hello there! We see that you were having billing issues. Were you able to contact us and have your issue resolved?
Feel free to PM us to look into this further.

0 Kudos
jennifer83

I too am having the same issues and cant seem to get anyone on the phone or anyone to speak to at all for that matter. shen im told to go to the customer service it will ask me  two things then thats it. no more options and the continue button is gone. im been being charged since january and even double on two seperate accounts 

0 Kudos
JohnnyBravoAv8r
Channel Surfer

I bought the ESPN+ app for $99 via ROKU.  ESPN DOES NOT WORK ON ROKU!

Hulu wants me to upgrade two tiers before I can use my ESPN app.  Nope, I am not paying Hulu more money.  This is called a Bait and Switch and it's an illegal marketing practice used by ESPN and their parent company DISNEY.

I'm getting my refund from PayPal because Roku will not talk to me via the phone, answer my emails, or use their text app with the bot. Roku has a "contact us" link but it doesn't work.  I just keep getting the spinning wheel of dysfunction and no help.

Disney is a woke, gender neutral, multi Billion dollar company that changed their greetings from "Ladies and Gentleman, children of all ages" because it contained "gender".  I will cancel everything and use my local antenna before I give Disney or ESPN any money.  

I cancelled ESPN when I discovered they are owned by Disney.  Hulu REQUIRES you to purchase DISNEY & ESPN if you want a DVR, Fox News, or access to your local TV stations. I will cancel Hulu next and move on to Sling TV.

Vote with you wallet and your feet.  Don't like getting billed for non service?  Cancel and move on.

0 Kudos
roy6
Reel Rookie

I did exactly that. I ordered through the provider. Then I cancelled that and ordered through Roku. Now the provider won't stop billing me. What do I do?

0 Kudos