Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Double billed

I have one roku account but I'm being billed for the monthly amount on to different cards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 21

Re: Double billed

Roku has no monthly charges other than for subscriptions.  Do you have any subscription shown at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions ?

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Double billed

@Zan51der 

Thanks for the post.

Roku Pay subscriptions are typically linked to one form of payment, so if you are being charged on two different cards, you either:
1) have an additional subscription through the channel provider directly
or what is most common,
2) you have another Roku account with an active subscription

If you need further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Double billed for the past 4 months!

I ordered BET+ in September and I used my cc to start the service. Then the following month I was billed twice on the card and I called my credit company to inform them that I was not to be billed twice for one service. So the next month I was charged the same way and I called and went thru the same story. So I decided to change the method of payment to be my debit card. Well low and behold Amazon who is the debtor for BET+ decided to take two payments put of my debit card account. So when I see the transaction in Nov and Dec for two payments, one states for Roku BET and the other for Prime Video. So for two months I have been begging these nutts to refund me one of the payments bur Amazon is playing stupid saying one payment must be going to Roku but they do not see the EXTRA monthly payment. So my credit card company blocked anymore payments but these stupid fools are still taking two payments in Jan on the 3rd of the month. I told Amazon to cancel everything I have with them since they will not help me. So I want to know if Roku is also getting the payment from my account because it reads Roku BET. I want my refund for the last two months and I will tell everyone I know to now order streaming services if we are not being treated right, 10.94 may not be a lot to you but for the past 3 months I am paying it for one account therefore I want my refund and if you can not help I will cancel all of this mess.

0 Kudos