Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CSC1
Reel Rookie

Don't see my Disney account

I went to my Disney app to upgrade it from my phone. DIsney sent me to Roku. I guess I purchased it through my TV. Anyway I  do not see my Disney subscription. All I see is Hi Yahya for 2.99. No other subscription or anything.

Do I have to be on my Roku device to view and upgrade subscriptions?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
OperatorD80
Streaming Star

Re: Don't see my Disney account

Your speaking about Disney+ correct? So you have no idea how you’re subscribed to Disney+? When you go into your Roku account you don’t see it listed under subscriptions? There is no upgrading Disney+. It’s one price. $7.99/month. Are you trying to do the Disney bundle which includes ESPN+ and Hulu? If you currently have the Disney+ channel on your Roku login to that and you’ll see the email address associated with your Disney+ account. 

0 Kudos
CSC1
Reel Rookie

I am subscribed to D+ and yes the bundle is what I am trying to do. I go to my D+ account and it says go to Roku and when I do. I don't see it.

0 Kudos
OperatorD80
Streaming Star

@CSC1  You always want to go to the specific website that offers the service to sign up. Such as if you want the Disney bundle then sign up on Disney. If you signed up for Disney+ and you’re currently paying for it you should know how you are paying for it. Look at your banking statement or your credit card statement however you’re paying for it and it should tell you how it’s being charged. So you don’t see it in your Roku subscriptions? Go into the Disney+ channel on your Roku. Scroll to the left and go down to settings. Go into settings and then from there it will tell you what the email address is you use to sign up. I subscribe to about eight different streaming services and I know how I’m paying for all of them directly through their website. And it all comes out of my debit card. 

0 Kudos
Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @CSC1.

We see that you're having trouble finding your Disney plus subscription. 

@OperatorD80 gives some really good insight on locating your Disney+ account. Thank you for that btw!

In order to subscribe to the bundled services, you'll need to contact Disney Plus directly.

If you have questions about bundle pricing, please contact Disney Plus support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/

0 Kudos