Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Does Roku work in Denmark?

Jump to solution

Hello guys,

I really want to buy a roku streaming box. However i live in Denmark and its not for sale here. However i can buy it on Amazon. The question is: Will it work in Denmark? And would it by any chance support danish language in menus and in apps?

Thanks in advance for the help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Does Roku work in Denmark?

Jump to solution

@Coolmeyer 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can activate any Roku Player or TV to any Roku account, however, channel availability/access will vary from region to region. Channels that are currently available in any given region are certified for the Roku devices sold in that region.

A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

Why not?

Of course you can even download Dane Channels I imagine.

certainly deutche or swede .

I encourage you to do it and se what you get.

Your command of English is fine and at least British TV is well covered.

I'd say go for it and let us know what you experience.

You may have to deal with captions to some degree but we know youre used to that.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for your reply,

Im inclined to try it out. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Coolmeyer 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can activate any Roku Player or TV to any Roku account, however, channel availability/access will vary from region to region. Channels that are currently available in any given region are certified for the Roku devices sold in that region.

A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos