Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Do you have to pay for Hulu on each tv

Jump to solution

I have be billed twice for Hulu once for each tv in my house I can't afford it Hulu said that you took the money out of my account and I also have a charge for roku for 4.99 on April 28 and do not no what it's for

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Do you have to pay for Hulu on each tv

Jump to solution

@KH28 

Thanks for the note.

Do you currently have a subscription to Hulu directly? If that's the case, we would recommend checking your Roku account subscriptions online by going to my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see if you also have a subscription to Hulu through Roku.

For more information about cancelling and managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Do you have to pay for Hulu on each tv

Jump to solution

@KH28 

Thanks for the note.

Do you currently have a subscription to Hulu directly? If that's the case, we would recommend checking your Roku account subscriptions online by going to my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see if you also have a subscription to Hulu through Roku.

For more information about cancelling and managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos