Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DRd2020
Level 8

Disney Premier Access (Mulan) won't activate

Jump to solution

Have Disney+. Paid for Premier Access last night through Roku. Have invoice, transaction shows in my bank account and Roku purchase history. Can't watch Mulan only trailer.

I have logged in and out of my Disney and Roku accounts several times.

What's the issue?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney Premier Access won't activate

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

If you are experiencing issues with accessing Mulan after purchasing Disney Premier Access, we would recommend reaching out to Disney+ support as they would best be able to assist you with that issue. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Scornwall 

Thanks for the post.

If you are experiencing issues after purchasing Disney Premier Access, we would recommend reaching out to Disney+ support as they would best be able to assist you with that issue. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

If you still need further assistance with our Support team regarding your issue, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
26 Replies
Bigblack
Level 8

Mulan purchase

Jump to solution

[post edited] I paid and got a receipt but I cannot view the movie. WTF Roku?!?  

4A28D06E-6FEE-4BAD-99A7-F2481FA6C727.jpeg

0 Kudos
Bigblack
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same here. Roku and Roku Pay are trash. I will never purchase anything through them again. I sent an email to support, who knows when I will get a response back. I really liked Roku, but it seems like once you have an issue you are screwed. I should have purchased it directly with Disney or Apple TV. 

0 Kudos
Mrock
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue here

0 Kudos
Klaudya3
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue.. I tried contacting Roku unsuccesfully so far, so contacted Disney+ and told me they were having delays wirh third party purchases of 2-24hrs.. 12 hours later still only able to watch trailer

0 Kudos
Megan84
Level 8

Re: Disney+ Channel Mulan

Jump to solution

I ordered Mulan for a viewing party tonight and the movie never worked. Everyone disappointed. Whole app wouldn’t work,  Netflix and other apps work fine. It was a Disney plus thing.   How do I get a refund for Milan since it did not play?

0 Kudos
Megan84
Level 8

Refund for Mulan? Disney app down.

Jump to solution

anyone know how to get a refund for Mulan? I paid 30 bucks and the movie won’t play. All other apps are working.

#mulan #disneyplus 

0 Kudos
andyross
Level 15

Re: Refund for Mulan? Disney app down.

Jump to solution

You would have to contact Disney. It may only be a temporary glitch and will work before it becomes available to all subscribers.

0 Kudos
Nojeda
Level 7

Jump to solution

I would like to know this too. Paid and have an invoice from Roku. I have the option to watch trailer and add to playlist (will not show up in playlist after being added), but no play option and no purchase option. I sent emails to Roku (no live customer support) and have had no response after a couple of days. Disney's solution was to purchase again through Disney+ app directly and work on getting refund from Roku... I think I'll pass on that. I started a dispute on charge with my bank. This has been a horrible experience. Did not have issues with Trolls or Onward. I just want my money back.

andyross
Level 15

Jump to solution

Yet another reason to ALWAYS subscribe directly with a service if it's possible. They get 100% of the money, and if there are any problems, you can deal directly with them.

0 Kudos