Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney Plus Subscription Doesn’t Work

Jump to solution

I purchased a subscription to Disney Plus through Roku, but when I tried to log in it said there is no account tied to that email. I’m certain the email address is the one Disney Plus should have because it’s listed in my Roku account. How do I fix this? Disney Plus support won’t help. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney Plus Subscription Doesn’t Work

Jump to solution

@Srn3884 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that your Disney+ account login may be different than that of your Roku account.

For further assistance with your Disney+ account authentification, you will need to contact Disney+ support. You can reach them here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

It is between you and Disney. If they wont help cancel.

Disney Plus requires a higher end Roku I believe.

I hope you have this.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Srn3884 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that your Disney+ account login may be different than that of your Roku account.

For further assistance with your Disney+ account authentification, you will need to contact Disney+ support. You can reach them here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos