Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussing a purchase problem with a live person

Jump to solution

I need to speak with a live person to resolve a purchase issue,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Discussing a problem with a live person

Jump to solution

@KittBuddyBender 

Thanks for the post.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Discussing a problem with a live person

Jump to solution

@KittBuddyBender 

Thanks for the post.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Level 10

Re: Discussing a purchase problem with a live person

Jump to solution

One I was able to get someone on the phone after weeks of back and forth emails. But they had to call me so I no number to reach them back. It was off shore customer service. It went round and round and they were of no help. Eventually they transferred me to a live person in California an it got resolved asap.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue!  How do you get HELP -- and sending me to that link is worthless.  There are NO options to deal with the actual issue.  Seems pretty funny that when you FINALLY get someone to help you after jumping through a million hoops they want you to fill out a survey.    I own 5 roku streaming sticks and two of them are not working. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I cannot reach ANYONE for my billing problem. I got the 7 day free trial for Gaia figured i would pay for a month and was charged for a YEAR! Was never given the choice to pick month to month or yearly! Online chat said they were connecting me to someone that would assist me and a page popped up wanting me to pay $5.00 for help today and then wanted me to subscribe to a monthly support service! It would not let me out of it. Needless to say i didnt get support and when i cslled the number given they said due to the corona virus no live agents were there to assist me. I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU SWINDLERS! 

Level 10

Jump to solution

File a claim with your credit card company. Not what you ordered. Didn’t receive what you ordered. Make numerous attempts to resolve with Vendor. Never get response or resolution. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I used my debit card, my bank just wanted me to get a new card. Thats not going to solve the problem. I was ok with a monthly charge of $8.99, but they took out $106. Where they got that i wanted a yearly subscription i have no idea. I was never given the choice. Im going to my bank tomorrow to see if i can file fraud. 

0 Kudos
Level 10

Jump to solution

All the more reason to use credit cards, besides cash back & rewards, instead of debit cards. I’ve never used my debit card in over four decades for anything other than getting cash from my bank account.  And I try and keep as little cash in my bank account as possible as bank accounts give you pretty much no interest where most any other method gives you 5, 10, 15, or even 20% interest annually. 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Winchester62 

Thanks for the post.

We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos