Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awp69
Level 7

Didn’t get promo code

There was an add for a silly exercise program on streaming where if you watched them all you were supposed to get a free $4.99 FandangoNow promo code. I didn’t get mine. Who do I reach out to to get it?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Didn’t get promo code

@awp69 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Where did you see this promo? Was this offer within a specific channel? We would recommend reaching out to the channel provider for further information regarding your inquiry. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Davidsco27
Level 8

An ad on the home screen. I didn't get mine either. What a scam

0 Kudos
Dolphinette2005
Level 7

How do I know which remote I will get? No option to choose from???   It was supposed to be Free Replacement Remote! I paid for mine no promo code. I have 3910RW I sure hope I get the correct remote! Why did I not get the promo code????? Always taking advantage of seniors with disabilities! False advertising on the ROKU HOME SCREEN! 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Dolphinette2005,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos