Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RyanC
Level 8

Re: Backordered

Jump to solution

I ordered the Ultra on the 2nd and got a confirmation email stating it was in stock and will ship on the 3rd.  As of today it got pushed back as shipping on the 4th.  I have a feeling it will be pushed back again.  Is this their ploy to make their profits look good at the expense of their customers?

Highlighted
oregon681
Level 7

Still Waiting For Order Information

Jump to solution

Hello. Placed an order for a Roku Ultra. Says the item shipped, but I never received an email saying it has shipped. When it shipped or even a tracking number.

Thank you for ANY help with getting this resolved.

Order #:102139872

Order date: 11/28/2019

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rene24_04
Level 7

Jump to solution
Cant believe ordered the ultra on the 2 and it's still processing when they had it stuck. Cant believe smh. Probably won't process until next week.
Highlighted
kewlncguy
Level 7

Re: Did my order go through

Jump to solution

I placed an order on my credit card and have not received a receipt or tracking number in a week. I am about to call my bank and file a fraud claim and then call the Federal Trade Commission. I have no way to check the status

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Rene24_04 @RyanC @kewlncguy @oregon681 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
kewlncguy
Level 7

Jump to solution

So the fact you switched strings means my item was backordered?