Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rewind940
Level 7

Did my order go through

Jump to solution

I just tried to purchase a Roku streaming stick. I got some weird message saying internet did let payment go through. I used PayPal and it shows authorization to pay you but waiting for order, what's up, I want the Black Friday price for this product.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Backordered

Jump to solution

@Rene24_04 @RyanC @kewlncguy @oregon681 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Did my order go through

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I have the same problem.  I ordered the Roku Premier and got some weird message that the internet had a problem with my payment method.  However my Visa card has been charged.  Many many attempts to contact customer support have been in vain.  I will wait one more day and then instruct my credit card company that I have been scammed by Roku.

Highlighted
DMiller
Level 7

Jump to solution

I got the same "internet" message and was charged twice on my credit card.  I've sat on hold for an hour and no one can help me remove the second charge.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
bkreitman
Level 8

Jump to solution

The first 2 times, I got the "cannot complete the order", but the third time, the order went through, and a single order shows up in my account.

All 3 charges are on the credit card, I am waiting to see if 2 charges are removed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@corpuschristija @DMiller @bkreitman 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
rewind940
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello,

I finally received confirmation, pay pal payment went through and received tracking email. Thank you for your assistance.

Mike Donegan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
SGR
Level 7

Recent order

Jump to solution
I placed an order for a Roku stick and my credit card was charged on dec 24. I did not get a order confirmation or a receipt in my email. Is that typical or is there an issue I should be concerned about?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Recent order

Jump to solution

@SGR 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rene24_04
Level 7

Backordered

Jump to solution
I ordered a roku ultra 2 days ago and it still says processing? When I bought it, It was in stock. Are they backordered?
0 Kudos