Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Device not listed on Account

Jump to solution

I currently have 2 separate devices, but only the Roku Ultra is sowing as a listed device on the account. How can I add the second device to the account?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Device not listed on Account

Jump to solution

@M5641389 

Thanks for the note.

If you have two separate devices on different accounts, you would need to link one of the devices to the account that you want both devices on.

You can do this by trying to perform a factory reset on the device you want to link to the Roku account that you want to use. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please be aware that if you have any subscriptions that are on the Roku account that you will no longer be using, we recommend managing those subscriptions as that account will no longer be used if the device has been removed. For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Once the device has been factory reset, you will then need to link that device to the Roku account that your other device is linked to. For more information about linking multiple devices to a single Roku account, visit our Support page here: Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku® streaming devices?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Device not listed on Account

Jump to solution

@M5641389 

Thanks for the note.

If you have two separate devices on different accounts, you would need to link one of the devices to the account that you want both devices on.

You can do this by trying to perform a factory reset on the device you want to link to the Roku account that you want to use. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please be aware that if you have any subscriptions that are on the Roku account that you will no longer be using, we recommend managing those subscriptions as that account will no longer be used if the device has been removed. For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Once the device has been factory reset, you will then need to link that device to the Roku account that your other device is linked to. For more information about linking multiple devices to a single Roku account, visit our Support page here: Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku® streaming devices?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos