Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Delivery of Roku steambar in limbo

Jump to solution

I ordered a Roku Streambar on November 30th, 2020 and have yet to recieve my product.  I have no way to contact Roku except general emails which they don't respond to.  I have called USPS twice, waiting over an hour or more, which automated system keeps notifying me case resolved.  I have put in two tickets with them with no response. Ive attempted to call local branch but line always busy. USPS. Tracking states

December 5, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

December 1, 2020, 1:59 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
SAN JOSE CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

December 1, 2020, 12:44 am
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
MILPITAS, CA 95035 

November 30, 2020, 11:00 am
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
SAN JOSE, CA 95101 

November 30, 2020, 3:05 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
MILPITAS, CA 95035 

November 30, 2020
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

Also I purchased a Roku Tv and with both orders got 3 months free of apple tv. I got the link but it is not working.  I did this on computer,  with itunes and windows 10.

Thank you in advance for your help. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Delivery of Roku steambar in limbo

Jump to solution

@DMLRN 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 7

Re: Roku streambar lost in limbo?

Jump to solution

Im am not sure where u live but I live in Ohio and getting a shipment right now from california to Ohio is like getting a shipment from china bc of the situation

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Delivery of Roku steambar in limbo

Jump to solution

@DMLRN 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos