Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lauracc
Level 8

Customer Service Warranty

Jump to solution

I have been in email contact with Roku Customer Support since my Roku Premiere device stopped working a few weeks ago. I was told to mail my faulty device to their UK warehouse and they'd send me a replacement under warranty. However it has been over a week since my faulty device was signed for having arrived at their UK warehouse and I have not had any update or notification to let me know they're working on dispatching a replacement. Anyone had a similar experience? Did you just receive a new device in the mail without notification that one was being dispatched or is it just super slow? I really want to believe it's a process that's just taking a little longer but I am starting to get just a little suspicious and worried :-(

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Customer Service Warranty

Jump to solution

@lauracc 

Thanks for the post.

If you are in contact with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them to follow up regarding your issue. They would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@lauracc 

Thanks for the post.

If you are in contact with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them to follow up regarding your issue. They would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
lauracc
Level 8

Jump to solution

I haven't had any communication for over a week :'( I have sent an email and not had an acknowledgment or anything - Hense seeking help here as I am worried.

0 Kudos