Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shalling

Credit Card renewal/Cancelled Subscription Issue

My original credit card that I used for my Roku subscriptions expired Feb 2022. My subscription to UK Entertainment was cancelled as a result of not catching this in time. I logged in and updated my cc info on the Roku website. I tried to renew the channel subscription. It didn’t work. I removed the channel on my TV and tired to re-purchase it there. It didn’t work. I uninstalled the channel, did a factory reset on my Roku tv and then tried to re-purchase the channel. It didn’t work. On the Roku website, when I search the channel it shows up but only offers a “manage channel” option. When I click on this, the channel appears in a list of expired subscriptions with no option to renew it or re-subscribe. I actually managed to contact UK Entertainment and describe this issue. They said it must be a bug with Roku since the channel is available for subscribing to. I emailed Roku with this issue last week and no response. What else can I do?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Credit Card renewal/Cancelled Subscription Issue

@Shalling 

You might need help from @Jeremiah-Roku with this. He's been tagged, so await his input. Or send him a PM.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
matrixebiz
Roku Guru

Re: Credit Card renewal/Cancelled Subscription Issue

Hello, you'll want to use the new channel called The UK Leisure Channel.

0 Kudos