Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Credit Card Declined?

We signed up for Disney+. We put in our credit card info. We received an email saying that it was declined at the bank's end, and please reenter the info. However, the bank has no record of Roku or Disney trying to take payment. And we just got another email saying that our Disney+ subscription has been cancelled.

So far, we have not been able to get in touch with anyone from Roku (happy holidays! /s).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 13

Re: Credit Card Declined?

Maybe sign up thru https://www.disneyplus.com/
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

[post moved to appropriate board]

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I bumped into a similar situation with disney plus when i try to subscribe i got declined too. Then i used states based payment method at it worked but even then my niece in UK didn't run [content edited] as the service is limited to certain counties now maybe this could work

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Please be aware per the Community Guidelines:

Discussions regarding any usage of VPNs to circumvent established regional broadcast rules or limitations are not allowed in the Community. Any topic or comment posted regarding the use of a VPN, or any circumvention of applicable limitations, will be removed at Roku's discretion.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos