Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Contact Customer Support

Jump to solution

Hi @jjweis1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Are you being prompted with an error message when you're trying to activate your Roku device? 

You can try performing a factory reset on your device. This will reset all settings and return your Roku device to a state ready for initial setup.
For more information on how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support

You may also refer to this link to troubleshoot activation issues: How to activate or link your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support 

If you are still having any issues with activating after following these steps, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus 

Please keep us posted.

Happy holidays!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @gdonner54,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there. 

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Mcavanag
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi , 

I am having a hard time adding Apple TV . Says I have invalid pin . Changed it twice 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Mcavanag,

When you go into the account settings of your Roku device through Settings > System > About, are you using the same email that is shown?

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding updating Roku PIN: How to find, change, or reset the PIN code for your Roku® account | Official Roku Support 

Keep us posted with what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have tried for 4 days to cancel my Friendly subscription and have had no luck! I do not want to renew and I want conformation that it is cancelled.

0 Kudos
Archieisin
Level 7

Jump to solution

Good luck with that. Support is minimal at best.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @92,

Are you being prompted with an error message when trying to cancel your subscription? Are you trying to cancel the subscription at my.roku.com or directly to your Roku device?

• Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

Cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku® streaming device

1. Press Home home button on Roku remote on your Roku remote
  2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote
  3. Press Star star button on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu
  4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
  6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
  7. Select Done

Cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. If you have trouble logging in, learn how to recover your login details.
  3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions
  4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription
  5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process

For more information about how to cancel the subscription, visit our Support page here: How to unsubscribe or cancel a subscription | Official Roku Support 

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus 

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
frogmaster
Level 7

Jump to solution

How do I get ride of tvhub I subscribed to it **bleep** I dont no how to get rid of it

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @frogmaster,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If your subscription is direct to Roku, you may follow the instruction from my post above. If you subscribe directly from the channel provider you may reach them for an assistant or go to their website.

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding how to manage or cancel subscription: How to unsubscribe or cancel a subscription | Official Roku Support 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
westnela_1976
Level 7

Jump to solution

Please have someone call me about my account 8707254194

0 Kudos