Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Contact Customer Support

Jump to solution

Hi @ericksonaimee8,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more help and assistance with this type of inquiry, you'll need to get in touch with the manufacturer of your Roku TV. You can locate their support contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro... 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
jwbruffy
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is James Wayne Bruffy @ [personal information]

I was reviewing my checking account and see I was charged for Starz? Did not want a subscription to this channel nor have I watched a show on this channel. I'm unaware of the charge, perhaps you can give me more details or just make it go away.

Thanks for your help,

Wayne

0 Kudos
jwbruffy
Level 7

Jump to solution

I don't have a ROKU TV!

!However, I do need Customer Support for this matter and was directed to this site. I'm guessing this is the wrong place. Can you give the address of ROKU billing?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hey @jwbruffy

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Claudiainfante2
Level 7

Jump to solution

I don't have an account with you guys but I'm being charged for something I didn't purchase 

0 Kudos
Hovis14
Level 7

Jump to solution

I subscribed to the app tennis channel on a monthly basis but did not enjoy but cancelled it after the first payment on the 15.11.2021 but you took another payment out on the 15.12.2021 so please refund this money otherwise I will take further action to recover this.  Mr P.B.HILTON. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Claudiainfante2,

We appreciate your effort to reach us.

Since you do not recognize the charges and you don't have a Roku account, we suggest that you contact your bank immediately to report the activity. They will best be able to assist you further with that process. We can only proceed on our end if we are able to find the associated Roku account.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Keep us posted if you still need help!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Hovis14,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
jjweis1
Level 7

Jump to solution

How do I contact customer support.  I am having an issue setting up a 2nd TV.  I have DirecTV and was able to connect the small Samsung TV in the Kitchen OK.  I am trying to set up the living room Samsung.  I select remote source and get a message that it is unable to connect to the network.

John

0 Kudos
gdonner54
Level 7

Jump to solution

Roku premium I had ordered months ago has not ever been received at apparently sent back to the warehouse I don't want it anymore refund my money I'm tired of this and way too long

0 Kudos