Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vince622
Level 7

Re: Contact Customer Support

Jump to solution

Is ACORN TV included with my ROKU ACCOUNT?

0 Kudos
migman
Level 7

Jump to solution

i have a charge of8.99 and i dont know what its for

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@vince622

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

For clarification, are you asking if you're subscribed to Acorn TV or if the channel is installed on your Roku device? Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@migman

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Yfloyd51
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having issues to cancel subscription 

0 Kudos
vince622
Level 7

Jump to solution

Please let me know if you have a credit card on file with the last four numbers 1914 if you do not have this number on file I need to up date my payment info.

0 Kudos
MaryHoward
Level 7

Jump to solution

Why am I being charged for cbs all access and paramount+ both. I thought cbs all access is now paramount+. I do not have cbs on my home page and can not unsubscribe it. Help. 

0 Kudos
Sherryo717
Level 8

Jump to solution

i cannot find a toll free # for customer service.  all i want to do is order the free hdmi cable and their website isnt letting me submit my address or serial number which starts with a 2, wth? can someone from roku please help me? geez! it shouldnt be this hard for a simple request< im starting to regret buying the thing, 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Sherryo717, use the serial number that shows up under Settings->System-About or that shows on your account at https://my.roku.com under "Linked devices" (should be the same number).  Roku stick serial numbers usually start with a Y.  Only Roku knows why the "Serial number" that's printed on their devices isn't a serial number. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Blaqrubi
Level 7

THERE IS NO SOUND on my roku device

Jump to solution

Look I don't want to ask the community, read a bunch of stuff. I am paying ROKU and when i have an issue i want roku to address it. period.  now there is no sound from my device in the master bedroom and i was not getting the premium service from peacock.  I cancelled and resubscribed and then the premiium kicked in but I have no sound.  Nah if I wanted to READ I sould not be watchin TV.  Provide me with a respond please. thank you. daym so mad.

0 Kudos