Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
machadomargie4
Level 7

Re: Contact Customer Support

Jump to solution

I need someone from Roku to call me they accept a payment and I'm not on the Disney plus

Margie .... [personal information removed] please contact me

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @machadomargie4,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
3652Chili
Level 7

Jump to solution

one of my 4 Rokus is using up a set of batteries every time I use it. Bought units at Best Buy over a year ago. Suddenly have this problem with 1 Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hey @3652Chili

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Battery life will vary based on usage. For normal use, the remote batteries may last two months or longer. Does your Roku remote support private listening? This may also be one factor for the battery drain.

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System > About.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
conniewindham
Level 7

Jump to solution

This Connie Windham. I want to cancel  Roku. I set this up yesterday. Roku is not going to work for us. I put this on my discover card. Please call me back?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@conniewindham 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Single506
Level 7

Jump to solution

I just signed up,but I'm not sure what I'm signed up for

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hello @Single506

I hope you're doing well.

For clarification, are you not sure what channel subscription you signed up for? If so, the steps below might help:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. If you have trouble logging in, learn how to recover your login details.
  3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
  4. To see your current membership it'll be under Active Subscriptions.

Let us know if you need more assistance. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
angelagotreaux
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a charge of $7.30 on my checking account. I am being charged &7.30 for my Roku discovery and $5.99 for Roku for Hulu. Why do I have an extra $7.30 charge?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @angelagotreaux

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos